- 2 cups of self-raising determination.
- 2 cups of creativity
- Self confidence, beaten
- 200ml of love
- 1/2 a cup of insecurity (it will feel like more once baked, but that’s all I promise)
- A pinch of courage.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients thoroughly in a large mixing bowl. Pour in the rest and beat yourself up.
- Put in the oven and turn up the heat. You might think you can’t take the pressure, but you can.
- Leave to cool when ready. You will become strong, but still soft.
- Decorate with icing if you like, but you don’t need it.
Serving suggestion: Give a generous portion to those who love you. Give none to those who do not deserve it.